We focus on the concepts of FabLab and Design thinking and we look upon how you can implement these concepts at your school and take it directly into your classes, no matter if you are a science teacher or a language teacher.
FabLab is a way of controlling a process by modern thinking and inclusion of the 21st Century skills
The second part of this Talk is focused on the implementation of Design thinking and its five steps:
• Empathize - we seek access to the users situation
• Define - we define the needs and develop a problem statement
• Ideate - we come up with unlimited ideas
• Prototype - we develop physical prototypes
• Test - prototypes are tested and further developed
You will receive a handful of valuable tools on FabLab and Design thinking, which you can use actively in your daily teaching. It will fit directly into any curriculum and no matter if your school is already active using FabLab and design thinking or if your school is at its first step at looking into these valuable models.
This Talk can be organized to meet your individual needs and standards and to implement into your national curriculum.
book talk >
see workshops >