Creativity and innovation must be concrete and manageable concepts based on sound knowledge and professional skills that students already possess. Innovation is found in everything from processes to methods, teaching, homework and learning.
In this workshop you will get a thorough review of - and introduction to, how to use creativity and innovation in all school subjects and class tasks - tasks for small groups, partner work, as well as to the individual student.
The workshop is practical. You will be an important part of the process, both as an active participant, but also contributing to knowledge and sharing your experience.
The workshop includes:
• Small oral and practical tasks.
• Major theoretical and practical problem-solving tasks.
• A thorough theoretical foundation that helps to implement the practical tasks in your daily teaching.
A number of theoretical and practical elements, we will enter:
• What does it mean to be creative and innovative
• Can you learn to be more or less creative / innovative
• Can you be creative and innovative in all subjects and at all grade levels
• How do you apply your knowledge and skills in the creative and innovative process.
• Brain do's, Brain feed's, Energizers, Icebreakers, how can you use it
• Why is it important to learn to use your creativity and innovation skills.
At the workshop you will be challenged on your professionalism, your concept of knowledge as well as your personality. Once the workshop is finished, you come out the other side as a stronger specialist, with a clear understanding and serenity around the concepts of creativity and innovation. In addition, you filled your toolbox with tools that you can use in your teaching.
book workshop >
see Talk >
Teachers and staff
The time frame for this workshop will be adapted to suit your requirements and knowledge of the field. Are you already started with the methods of KIE and the Creative Platform, then we will transfer the process further out into the classroom and reach out to the individual student's daily lives.
The workshop addresses
Basically, the workshop "Creativity and innovation in education" is targeted the educational staff, management and parents in the school. It can also be organized to pupils so that they are taken through the creative and innovative courses tailored to their level, age and profession.